Young LAPFCU members could have up to $250 deposited in their LAPFCU account when they enter the Snap-a-Savings Contest this August! When members between 13 and 17 submit a photo and explain how they saved money this summer, they will be entered for the chance to win one of three prizes!
Here’s How It Works:
- Take a Photo: Take a photo of an activity that you could do during the summer that would allow you to have fun while saving money.
- Write a Summary: Include a brief summary to provide more insight about the photo and inform the readers of the tools that you utilized within the Elements of Money webpage.
- Complete Consent Form: Have a parent/legal guardian complete the parental consent form which provides authorization to LAPFCU to publish the submitted photo and verify that you are the legal parent/guardian or have the consent of the parent of legal guardian when the photo is submitted.
- Notify Sponsor of Entry: Email your photo, summary, and completed consent form to firstname.lastname@example.org. (File must be under 7 MBs)
- Last Entry Deadline: Photo submissions and Contest Sponsor notification must be received by the Sponsor’s email server by September 1, 2017.
Make sure you submit your entry between August 1 and September 1, 2017! Members can vote for their favorite photo on lapfcu.org September 6 – 29, 2017. Winners will be announced on October 6.
For questions, please call 877-MY-LAPFCU (877-695-2732), ext. 3270.