At LAPFCU, we’re dedicated to helping our young members achieve a head start on the path to financial success with educational programs designed to help children and teens learn to make smart savings and money choices. We’ve created two unique programs that will give your children or grandchildren financial knowledge that isn’t taught in schools.
M3 Money Club (Ages 5 – 12)
Your children learn valuable lessons as they join super savers Cash and Violet while they prevent the evil Dr. Spendit from stealing all the money in the world! They also get the following for FREE when you sign them up:
- Safe, engaging interactive website with comics, puzzles, podcasts, quizzes, games, savings tips, and more
- Quarterly newsletter
- Annual birthday card
- Starter kit with M3 draw string bag, calculator, pencil, pencil sharpener, ruler, coin collector kit, savings passbook
- Cash and Violet action figures just for making deposits
Get Real With LAPFCU (Ages 13 – 17)
Get Real With LAPFCU is a FREE program that engages teens and teaches them life skills that help prepare them for adulthood. By watching brief educational videos and opening accounts, your kids earn points that can be redeemed for gift cards from Amazon®, iTunes®, Best Buy®, and In-N-Out®.
Your teen will learn at his or her own pace by watching educational videos about:
- Making smart savings and purchase decisions
- Balancing a checking account
- Importance of building good credit
- Getting a job
- Buying a car
- Renting an apartment
And much more!
Give your child or teen an early advantage in life by signing them up for LAPFCU membership today. Visit your nearest LAPFCU branch or call 877-MY-LAPFCU (877-695-2732).