“What would your station do with an extra $1,000?”
With LAPFCU’s Record It to Afford It video contest, your station could win $1,000 for supplies, a program that needs funding, a cause or…anything! Describe your station’s need and what your team would do with an extra $1,000, in 75 seconds or less, upload it to YouTube and provide us with a link. We’ll put the video on our website, where LAPFCU members will vote on the best video. If your station, division or bureau is chosen, your team could win up to $1,0001!
How it Works
- Create an original video that is 75 seconds or less describing what your team would do with prize money to better your station or division
- Upload your video to YouTube and provide the link on the entry form
- Complete and submit the entry form found here
- All entries must be submitted on or before August 10, 2015
- Keep it fun! LAPFCU reserves the right to remove a video deemed inappropriate.
Please see OFFICIAL RULES1 for eligible stations, division or bureaus in Los Angeles County.
Remember to have fun and be original—you could win up to $1,000! For questions or more details, please call 877-MY-LAPFCU (877-695-2732) x 346.