There are already many great reasons to rely on LAPFCU for your financing needs: great rates, fast, friendly service, and the peace of mind that comes from choosing law enforcement’s premier credit union since 1936.
Now, there’s another reason to choose LAPFCU – you could get lucky and win!*
When you obtain a loan from us between September 1 and December 31, 2018, you’ll automatically be entered to win one of three fabulous prizes.
Here’s how many sweepstakes entries you’ll receive for your loan(s):
- Lifestyle Personal Loan – 3 entries
- Visa® Credit Card – 3 entries
- Home Equity Loan – 5 entries
- Vehicle Loan – 5 entries
- Mortgage Loan – 10 entries
And remember: you can also receive a 0.50% APR1 discount on consumer loans with our Member Benefits program, plus you can take the holidays off and make no payments for 90 days2 on vehicle and Lifestyle personal loans.
LAPFCU loans are loaded with value, and now you get chances to win too, so apply today!
1APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Member Benefits is available to all LAPFCU members in good standing who qualify. Member must fulfill Member Benefit Program requirements in order to receive incentives. 0.50% APR rate reduction will remain in place for the term of the loan. Member must enroll in automatic payments. The following loan types are excluded from Member Benefits rate reductions: real estate loan, mobile home, unsecured lines of credit, credit cards, share loans and share certificate loans. Program rate reduction may not be combined with any other offer. 2Number of total payments on your loan remains the same, and interest continues to accrue during deferred payment months. Deferring a payment may void your GAP insurance during the month you defer. Please consult your insurer for complete details.
LOS ANGELES POLICE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
“LUCKY LOANS SWEEPSTAKES”
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- EACH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL ENTRY’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Consumer Disclosure: Odds of winning are based upon the number of entries. Based upon the Credit Union’s estimate of 7,936 entries, odds of winning are:1st Grand Prize: 1 in 7,9362nd Grand Prize: 1 in 7,936
3rd Grand Prize: 1 in 7,936
- Sponsor: Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union (“the Credit Union”) is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes. The Credit Union’s business address is: 16150 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, California 91406.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins September 1, 2018 and ends December 31, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: Credit Union employees, officials, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. To qualify for the Sweepstakes, all entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a member in good standing. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Credit Union. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law.
- Sweepstakes Entries: Members in good standing may enter the sweepstakes by completing an entry form and returning it to the Credit Union. Members who apply and are funded for the following types of loans during the Sweepstakes Period receive automatic entries as follows: (1) a purchase or refinance (non-LAPFCU) first mortgage loan receives ten (10) automatic entries; (2) a new, used or refinanced (non-LAPFCU) vehicle loan receives five (5) automatic entries; (3) a home equity loan receives five (5) automatic entries (4) a new Visa credit card receives three (3) automatic entries; and (5) a new Lifestyles personal loan receives (3) automatic entries. All other eligible persons may enter by legibly printing their name, address (including zip code), telephone number (including area code), and e-mail address (optional) on a 3” x 5” card and by sending it in a #10 stamped envelope to:Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union
“Lucky Loans Sweepstakes”
P.O. Box 10188
Van Nuys, CA 91410
Attention: Marketing Department
If a write-in entry form or card is drawn, but judges are unable to determine the winner because of illegible writing, that entry form or card will be disqualified. No copies, mechanical reproductions, or metered mail accepted. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than December 31, 2018, and received by January 4, 2019. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. The Credit Union is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, postage-due, or illegible entries or mail. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of the Credit Union and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Prize Drawings: The drawing for the Grand Prizes will be held on January 7, 2019 at 10 a.m. at 16150 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, CA. All eligible entries received on or before midnight on January 4, 2019 qualify for the prize drawing. The winners need not be present and will be notified by phone on January 7, 2019 at 11 a.m. A complete list of winners will be available online at www.lapfcu.org. Prizes must be redeemed by December 31, 2019.1st Grand Prize: One (1) winner will be awarded a $2,000 Living Spaces voucher or $2,000 cash. Living Spaces voucher is valued at $2,000 and restrictions may apply. Consult Living Spaces for complete details. Voucher must be redeemed by December 31, 2019. The prize winner will be responsible for all expenses not specifically stated as part of the prize, including but not limited to, any taxes, service charges, delivery charges, income taxes, and insurance expenses. Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union is not affiliated with Living Spaces or its affiliates. Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union does not represent either the third party or the user if a transaction is entered into.2nd Grand Prize: One (1) winner will be awarded $1,000. The $1,000 will be deposited into the winner’s S1 Savings account within 10 days after notification of winning the prize and may be used to pay the member’s credit card balance.3rd Grand Prize: One (1) winner will be awarded a $500 gift card. The $500 gift card will be mailed to the winner within 10 days after notification of winning the prize and may be used to pay for the member’s gas purchases.
- Liability/General Rules: The Credit Union is not responsible for any loss which may occur in connection with the Sweepstakes. Entrant agrees to hold the Credit Union harmless from any liability arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt, possession, or misuse of the prize. The Credit Union and each of its officers, directors, employees, members, and representatives and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss, or other damages of entrants and/or winners arising from, or in connection with, acceptance, receipt, possession, or use/misuse of prizes awarded or participation in this Sweepstakes. The Credit Union is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with the Sweepstakes. Prizes cannot be substituted, converted to cash, assigned, or transferred by winners (unless otherwise stated in rules). The Credit Union reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the featured prizes become unavailable for any reason. The Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Sweepstakes and redemption of a prize.
- Tax Issues: The Credit Union will report all prize winnings to the appropriate state and federal agencies as required by applicable law. Winners are responsible for all tax consequences (if any) of the prizes.
- Publicity Authorization: Each winner agrees to permit the Credit Union to utilize his/her name and likeness in promotional and other Credit Union materials, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Credit Union in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to choice of law rules. 0718-65