If you think you are a victim of identity theft, please contact us immediately during regular business hours at 877-695-2732.
At LAPFCU, your personal security is of the utmost importance to us. That’s why we’ve partnered with Identity Theft 911 to combat the growing problem of ID theft and to protect our members’ identities.
Identity theft can be devastating. Victims are often left with bogus debt, damaged credit, and more. Many don’t know where to turn or what steps to take – and some will spend hundreds of dollars on companies that specialize helping victims.
Fortunately for you, one of the benefits of LAPFCU membership is access to a free resource you can contact immediately: Identity Theft 911. They are experts at combating identity fraud and helping you regain your good name.
Identity Theft 911 will:
- Provide personal advocate who will work with you one-on-one until the crisis is resolved.
- Conduct a systematic notification of agencies, businesses and institutions.
- Create comprehensive case files creation for insurance and police.
- Prepare of all needed documents.
- Implement a full year of fraud alerts, follow-up calls and status checks.
Rather than spending countless frustrating hours attempting to do these things yourself, leave it to the professionals. Call LAPFCU at 877-695-2732 now for more information.
In addition to contacting LAPFCU and Identity Theft 911, we recommend you also contact local law enforcement and file a report.
Visit the LAPFCU Security Center for additional information about protecting your privacy and identity. LAPFCU also offers I.D. Enforcer, a credit and I.D. fraud monitoring service, at special discounted prices.