Quicken® is powerful money management software that automatically connects with your financial institutions, categorizes your spending, makes saving and budgeting a snap, and much more.
Direct Connect enables you to download your LAPFCU account information into Quicken, the easiest way to organize your personal finances. Features include:
- No manual data entry – Once you’re set up, you can download all your transactions right into Quicken instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data – Direct Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions – Direct Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use – Direct Connect files may be automatically opened from within Quicken, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
To use Direct Connect, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the registration page.
- Enter your member number and create a new password for Quicken. This password should contain between 6-8 characters and different than your PATROL password.
- After changing your password, click Register.
- Open Quicken and use your new password to update your LAPFCU accounts.
- If you use Password Vault, go into Password Vault and update your password(s).
- If you do not use Password Vault, use your new password when prompted by to do as you perform updates.