LAPFCU provides multiple ways for you to access your accounts and conduct business anytime, anywhere. Whether you’re using a personal computer or smart phone, it’s free AND easy to manage your money with LAPFCU’s convenient online and mobile banking services.
PATROL Online Banking—Pay bills online, set up regular automatic payments, view account balances, find the closest branch or ATM, browse your Purchase Reward offers1 and transfer funds – all for FREE! For example:
- EZ-Deposit lets you make deposits by inputting information into PATROL using your PC and then mailing your check to LAPFCU2
- MY-Deposit lets you make deposits3 using PATROL, your personal computer and a scanner
Ready to get started and enjoy the benefits and convenience of PATROL Online Banking? Call now: 877-MY-LAPFCU 877-695-2732.
Mobile Banking – watch a video about our newest features!
Whatever your preferred device, we have a banking solution. Standard text message and data usage charges may apply. Check with your mobile service carrier for details.
- Smart phone or tablet—Banking with your phone or tablet is easy once you download our free app for Apple (download from App Store), Android (download from GooglePlay) and Kindle Fire devices (download from Amazon Kindle store)4
- GO-Deposit/Remote Deposit—This great FREE feature of our app lets you deposit checks using the camera on your Android, iPhone, iPad or Kindle Fire! Find out more.
- Text and SMS banking—Set up and receive account alerts, transfer funds and make loan payments using standard text messaging4. Just go to PATROL and follow the directions to set up your phone; you’ll receive a text message with a confirmation code. From then on, just send text commands to 454545, and use your mobile phone to receive account alerts, check balances, make payments and more.
- e-Statements—Environmentally friendly e-Statements are free, secure statements about your LAPFCU activity that can be viewed electronically through PATROL Online Banking and saved for up to 18 months. They also help you qualify for our Member Benefits(SM) program!5 Sign up today through PATROL.
- Funds Transfer — Transfer money between your LAPFCU accounts and to other members. See how it works.
- Account to Account (A2A) Transfer — Transfer to your accounts at other institutions or brokerages. Learn More.
- Popmoney — Send payments from your LAPFCU account to anyone with an account number at a financial institution, a mobile phone or an email address. See how it works.
- Quicken© Direct Connect — One app to manage all of your personal finances online.
- TurboTax® — FREE tax-assistance software, available via PATROL Online Banking.
- Money Management — FREE and available via PATROL and our app, this tool brings together all your financial information, even from other institutions, in one place.
- I.D. Enforcer — Proactive, continuous identity theft prevention and credit fraud monitoring service with discounted pricing for LAPFCU members.
1Available only on smart phones. 2Check(s) must be received by LAPFCU within ten (10) calendar days, beginning the day an online deposit is made. If not received by 3 p.m. PST on the 10th day, any available funds made through an EZ-Deposit may be reversed and an overdraft fee and/or other related fees may apply. Funds deposited up to $2,500 are available for immediate withdrawal and envelopes containing the deposit must be mailed or dropped off at an LAPFCU branch or mailed to: LAPFCU, P.O. Box 10188, Van Nuys, CA, 91410-0188. It cannot be dropped off at a shared branch. Deposit up to 10 checks per batch; after LAPFCU receives, verifies and processes the checks, more checks can be deposited.3Daily deposit limit of $10,000; cut-off time for same day deposit is 3:00 p.m. PST; if deposit is made after 3:00 PM, it will be processed the next business day. Member requirements: Member must be at least 18 years of age; account must be in good standing; LAPFCU membership of 30 days or longer; must have an LAPFCU checking account.4Standard text messaging and data usage charge may apply by carrier. 5Member Benefits is available to all LAPFCU members in good standing who qualify. To be eligible, your Primary Share account requires a minimum balance of $5.00. Additionally, you will need to meet at least one of the following three qualification options:1) Maintain an active checking account that has at least one monthly Direct Deposit or other recurring ACH Credit into Your checking account that is at least equal to $250.00, receive e-Disclosures and e-Statements, and conduct a combination of four (4) online bill payments or ACH debits per month; or (2) Have an existing LAPFCU closed-end loan (excludes: home equity lines of credit, unsecured lines of credit and credit cards), receive e-Disclosures and e-Statements for Your LAPFCU share accounts, and participate in the loan automatic payment program; or (3) Maintain an active checking account that has at least one monthly Direct Deposit or other recurring ACH Credit into Your checking account that is at least equal to $250.00 and have either an existing money market or share certificate account with an average daily minimum balance of at least $2,500.00. 0713-48B