1. As provided in these rules (“Rules”), account holders (“You’ or “Your”) earn one (1) Bonus Point (“Point(s)”) in the ScoreCard Program (“Program”) for every $1 in a qualifying credit purchase and $3 in a qualifying Performance Checking Account QuickDrawPlus® MasterCard® Debit Card signature debit purchase rounded [up/down] to the nearest whole dollar. A qualifying purchase shall mean: (I) a transaction that is charged to an eligible credit and/or debit card account covered by the Program (“Account”) and (ii) a transaction that appears on Your statement during the Program period. Points are deducted for returns. No Points are earned for finance charges, fees, cash advances, convenience checks, ATM withdrawals, foreign transaction currency conversion charges or insurance charges posted to Your Account. Contact Your financial institution (“Sponsor”) for full details on the Program period dates during which You are eligible to earn points.
2. Points can be used to order only the merchandise/travel awards (“Award(s)”) available in the current Program, as amended from time to time. You may select Awards from any level, as long as You have a sufficient number of Points available in and credited to Your Account as of the date of Your most recent earnings statement. Point requirements assigned to any Award are subject to change from time to time without notice, and Awards may be substituted at any time. Should an Award be discontinued, it will be replaced with an Award of equal or greater value or, if no suitable substitute is available, You will be advised to make an alternative selection or Your Points may be returned to Your Account. The Cash Rebate for either the Platinum Rewards VISA® or Performance Checking QuickDrawPlus® MasterCard® will be credited to the member’s share account. No partial refunds or partial awards will be issued upon redemption of Points. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the account holder.
3. Your merchandise Award will usually be delivered by a commercial delivery service or the U.S. Postal Service within 4-6 weeks of processing Your order. Shipments cannot be made to a post office box. If You have an APO, U.S. eligible territory or international address, please contact ScoreCard Award Headquarters for details regarding merchandise options and shipments before ordering. The Sponsor is not responsible any delays or lost shipments.
4. Note any damages or shortages on the delivery receipt before signing to accept delivery from the carrier. An Award received damaged or defective may be returned to the shipper within thirty (30) days of receipt for replacement. All parts, instructions, warranty cards and original packaging materials must be returned with the product.
5. Applicable manufacturers’ warranties will be included with Your Award. Warranty claims must be directed to the manufacturer. SPONSER, FINANCIAL INSTITUTION BENEFIT ASSOCIATION, INC. (“FIBA”), FIDELITY NATIONAL CARD SERVICES, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES (“FIS” OR “PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR”) AND ANY ASSOCIATION YOUR SPONSOR IS A MEMBER OF (“ASSOCIATION “) MAKE NO PRODUCT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AS TO THE CONDITION, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS PROGRAM. FIS NOR FIBA WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFECTS IN THE AWARDS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE AWARDS.
6. Points have no cash value. Points cannot be exchanged for cash or credit, used with any other offer, promotion or discount, combined with cash to obtain any Awards or earned from or transferred to any other credit and/or debit card, account or rewards program unless otherwise specified in writing by Sponsor. Sponsor is not liable for any dispute between account holders regarding Points. All Points calculations are subject to Sponsor’s verification.
7. Your ScoreCard earnings statement will normally include the number of Points earned, subject to adjustment as provided for in these Rules. Your credit card account or Performance Checking account may be charged for the actual cash difference between the cost of the Award redeemed and the net value of the actual Points available in the event You redeem unearned Points. Points are updated monthly at the time Your Credit Card or Performance Checking account statement is produced. Purchases that have not yet appeared on your statement are not eligible for Points redemption.
8. Your Account must be open and in good standing (i.e., not cancelled, terminated by either party or otherwise not available for Your use as a payment method) at the time Your order is received for processing. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or cancel your participation in the Program, your use of the Platinum Rewards VISA® Credit Card and/or Performance Checking QuickDrawPlus® MasterCard®, refuse to award or redeem Points, if in Sponsor’s sole judgment, you or any other authorized user(s) have violated these Rules, including without limitation acts of fraud or misuse of the account(s).
9. Despite the Program’s best efforts to ensure accuracy, printing and website errors occasionally occur. The Program reserves the right to correct such errors at any time even if it affects a pending Award redemption. Your disagreement with Points earned under the Program will not be treated as a billing dispute or error for purposes of the Platinum Rewards VISA® Credit Card Agreement or Performance Checking QuickDrawPlus® MasterCard® agreement. The Sponsor’s decisions regarding Points discrepancies are final.
10. This Program may be modified, suspended or cancelled and the redemption value of already accumulated Points may be changed at any time without notice and without restriction or penalty. Changes to the Program may include, but are not limited to, modifications which affect Point accrual and which expire Points based on the Point term, age and expiration date of the selected options(s). You will be notified of Point accrual and/or Point expiration Program changes. Award orders must be received on or before the Program end and/or Point expiration date. Contact Your Sponsor for details on any current promotions affecting Point accrual or redemption options. Points may be forfeited due to Rules violations. This Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law. You are responsible for any applicable federal, state or local taxes. You must consult your tax advisor for advice regarding tax consequences.
11. You agree to hold FIBA, FIS, any Association and any vendors associated with the Program totally harmless if Your Sponsor fails to meet its contractual and other obligations with FIBA or FIS, which results in the Program being interrupted or terminated prior to You having the opportunity to redeem Your Points or receive Your Awards. You also agree to hold FIBA, FIS, Sponsor and Association harmless if an Award vendor or provider files for bankruptcy, or otherwise goes out of business, after You have redeemed Your Points for an Award from the vendor or provider but before You are able to receive or use the Award.
12. Certain restrictions may apply to travel certificates, tickets and documents. See the Program website for applicable Travel award terms and conditions. Travel and other certificates are not exchangeable, refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash. All travel certificates, tickets and documents will be mailed first class U.S. Mail and will not be replaced in the event of loss, destruction or theft. Your Award will usually be deliverable within 4-6 weeks of processing Your order but is not guaranteed. You may request travel certificates, tickets and documents to be delivered by overnight carrier and agree to pay the associated additional delivery fees before shipment. You are responsible for Federally imposed airline security fees as well as any surcharges or additional fees as may be imposed by the airlines or aviation authority and must pay them by permissible credit and/or debit card at the time of the reservation booking.
13. Rules are subject to change at any time without notice and the most current version is available on the Program website. Some Sponsors may choose to add additional local rules and opportunities. Please ask Your Sponsor to see if such local rules are applicable to Your participation in the Program.
14. The Program Administrator shall resolve all questions of what constitutes an eligible transaction. All Rules determinations by the Program Administrator are final. The use of Your Account following receipt of these Rules will indicate Your agreement to these Rules.
15. SPONSOR, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND PERMITTED AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AND SUBSERVICERS, ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PROGRAM OR THESE RULES.